If you conduct a survey in the area around you, to know how many friends are in your social circle and people are using Facebook, you will find that almost every 5 people, at least among them.
There will be two active Facebook users. However, there will be only a few people out of all those addictive Facebook buyers, who want to know about this fact when it comes to its Facts and Figures of Facebook.
Here are 50 amazing Facts and Figures of Facebook, about your favorite social media that you should know!
Interesting Facts and Figures of Facebook
1) Facebook has become an eternal and global social networking site with every one, which is one of the 13 people on earth on Facebook.
2) Up to 48% of Americans reported news and events on Facebook for the first time they received and heard.
3) 50% of the members enter daily to check with their updates.
4) 50% of the people spent hours on Facebook every day in Facebook for 700 billion minutes.
5) It can not be less than a timetable because 48% of people aged 18-34 have logged on to Facebook when they wake up.
6) The average user has more than 130 friends in the circle who are active participants.
7) There is more than 35 demographic which represents more than 30% of the entire user base.
8) The New Year has created Facebook One-Year Book with more than 750 million photos uploaded on New Year’s Eve.
9) Half of the entire Facebook population is present every week and more than 1,587,000 wall posts have been posted in 20 minutes.
10) Pictures speak better words and words, they share approximately 2,716,000 photos every 20 minutes
11) In which there are 1,323,000 photos tagged in 2032 where millions of photos are uploaded.
12) Most Americans are found on Facebook because 71.2% of all internet internet users are on Facebook
13) Millions of conversations with more than 900 million goals which can be pages, groups, events etc.
14) Most Facebook users are outside the United States, nearly 70% of these log members are not in the US.
15) There are more than 1,000,000 links by users worldwide, which are shared on Facebook every 20 minutes.
16) Even though billions of users still send and accept friendly requests in 19 minutes to 1972 million.
17) A new situation comes with each other and it records a total of 1885100 status updates.
18) With new friends, new invitations come to each other, parties and groups and so about 1,448,000 events have been posted.
19) Millions of messages occur with billions of people, 2,716,000 messages are sent within 20 minutes.
20) The average user is linked to 80 community pages, events and groups.
21) Facebook is available for everyone because it is available in more than 70 translations available on its site.
22) More than 30 billion pieces are shared every month from news, stories, blog posts, etc.
23) About 1.587,000 wall posts are written within 20 minutes.
24) Average user creates 90 pieces of content per month
25) The word that has always kept a secret is widely used and that is, Pok! You all will get pokes but you will not get the answer that this is what it is.
26) Even though more than 300,000 users have helped translate the site through a translation application in more than 70 languages.
27) There is an ‘App’ to see what’s on the Facebook café menu.
28) First “work network” as well as basic educational networks such as Apple and Microsoft
29) There are entrepreneurs and developers from more than 190 countries, who have a platform on Facebook
30) The face of Al Pacino was on the original Facebook homepage
31) People who use Facebook through their mobile, those who use it through a laptop, are more active than they are.
32) To access some web links, a Facebook ID is required, thus 250 million people connect with Facebook on the external website.
33) Thousands of websites are integrated with Facebook, with more than 2.5 million comoscore, including comScore’s top 100 websites and ComScore, with more than half of the world’s top 100 websites.
34) An early Facebook service which is still unchanged, IFEE is sharing services.
35) Users install more than 20 million attractive applications every day.
36) With the launch of social plug-in since April 2010, more than 10,000 new websites are added daily on Facebook.
37) Active users are primarily mobile users, therefore more than 200 mobile operators in 60 countries are deployed and Facebook works to promote mobile products.
38) There are over 250 million active users who use Facebook through cell phones.
39) Although most active users are through cell phones, but Facebook’s total active users are more than 650 million.
40) Though Americans are in fashion in Facebook but Australian people spend 7 hours an average on Facebook every month.
41) Texas Hold’em Poker is the most popular page with more than 41 million fans.
42% of Facebook’s population is 23.6% of the U.S.A. More than 155 lakhs.
43) In Facebook, initially $ 500,000 was rolled out by PayPal co-founder Peter Thiel.
44) A Facebook employee hoodie sold for $4000 on eBay.
45) Celebrities come along with people and pages of celebrities come with celebrities, more than 16,000,000 Facebook fans pages.
46) It’s worth 80 billion dollars now!
47) Facebook was almost eliminated by a connectivity ConnectUtu It was claimed that Zuckerberg has stole the idea and technology for Facebook.
48) Advertisements and virtual products are secret material for the original generation of Facebook.
49) Mark Zuckerberg calls himself ‘Harvard Graduate’, when he did not graduate when he was infected.
50) The second biggest traffic behind Google and the website by the user.
Share your facts about how you actually find these Facts and Figures of Facebook, if you know any information.