9 Best Alternatives to PayPal for Online Payment
When it comes to online payment, what do you have other than PayPal? The reason for this is that PayPal is the rule of online payment.
In this article we tried to solve some of this issue. We have come with 9 PayPal options.
The above mentioned options are mainly for bloggers and web entrepreneurs living in India.
Problems with PayPal
Before we tell you the bonus of other online payment companies, you should know some problems with PayPal.
PayPal has found some serious limitations for users of Indian users as well as many other countries.
If you are living in India, you can not use PayPal services in other countries like USA, Canada, UK etc. due to differences between RBI and PayPal.
An Indian PayPal user can not send or receive money from any other Indian PayPal account.
Due to payment methods, the fees are also very high.
Occasionally PayPal can catch your payment and keep it under review without any concrete reason. And this is the U.S.A. And also users of countries like the UK.
So these were some problems with PayPal.
As you know that different services have different features. And it is clear that you will not like all the features of a paid online payment company.
You can be like any other company for a particular facility and any other facility.
For example, if you are a small blogger and want to sell ebooks and get paid online. Then you can choose a company that has received less transaction fees as its main feature for online transactions.
However, there is another company that has actually done less transactions for credit / debit cards. So if most of your customers pay by credit / debit card, then you would prefer that company.
So you choose a company for a particular transaction method that is included in your business
Here’s a list of 9 options for unique features.
Payoneer is the most popular option for PayPal, if you are a blogger or affiliate marketer, then you can quickly go to Payner for several reasons.
Let’s look at the comparison between these two services.
Global Outreach: Most online transaction services like PayPal are designed for people living in the US, although Payoneer is really great for bloggers and affiliate marketers living outside of India.
Lower Transaction Charge: You can save up to $ 3 per transaction with $ 100 in India using Payoneer. This means that PayPal will charge $ 5 plus for the same amount, but Payoneer will deduct $ 2, so you saved $ 3 for each transaction.
Ease of Transaction: In PayPal you have to start your account before making a transaction, but Payoneer does not require any initiation.
Payer takes only 24 hours to transfer money on the other hand, PayPal can take 3 to 5 business days.
High daily clearance limit: With Payoneer, you can get cash up to Rs 500,000 / – per day, although PayPal has set a very low limit on daily clearance.
$ 25 Bonus: Once you make your first $ 100 transaction with Payoneer, you will get a $ 25 bonus. Sign up is free.
Payoneer will be adequate for all your transaction requirements, but you can also look at other options.
The second best option of PayPal will be Skrill. Here are some features
- You can easily send and receive money using any other Skrill user’s email id.
- Support upto 40 currency.
- It allows refund using your credit or debit card and bank account. You can immediately withdraw money in your bank account.
- Skrill offers prepaid master cards and you can make transactions with your iPhone or Android based app.
- Transaction fee of any transaction is flat 1%.
Payza is another option where you will get almost all the benefits of PayPal. You can find the features listed below in Payza with the following features:
- You can add money to your payee account through bank transfer and credit / debit card. You can send money to other users and also request money through invoices.
- Provides prepaid mastercards so that you can withdraw money at the ATM.
- It also accepts the return using bitcoin.
- Compared to PayPal, the commission is low. For each transaction it is 2.5% + $ 25.
- Payza is really great for businesses due to large security features.
- Local bank transfer is available for Indian users to withdraw their payment.
Although 2CheckOut is also one of the best PayPal options but there are some limitations here are some 2 attributes of checkout-
- It supports 211 countries, 87 currencies and 8 payment types.
- You can get your money in the currency of your choice through EFT, wire transfer or Payoneer.
- There is no transfer of funds within one of the serious limitations of this service.
- Transaction rates for users in the US are 3.9% + US $ 0.45 out of US for each transaction compared to 2.9% + $ 0.30. But if you have a monthly transaction above $ 50000 then you can get a good discount in the fee.
So 2 check-out can be partly due to effective transaction process and good for traders.
Another paypal option is available for transferring bloggers and internet marketers; Some features include-
- One of the best features of Transferwise is its low transaction fee and best currency conversion rate.
- There is no charge for the first transaction of Euro 500 value.
- This service is great for small bloggers like you and me
Remitly, some concrete features have been offered, they are
- One of the biggest features is zero transaction fee if the transferred amount is above $ 1000.
- The transaction rate is flat at $ 3.99, if the amount is less than $ 1000, any bank can pay by credit card or debit card
- Electronic transfers take 3-5 days and there is difference transfer with hour.
So these services are available in India and around the world. Available only to users in the US
The most popular PayPal option in the US is Google Wallet
- Use credit / debit card etc. to send and receive money
- Single card instead of various debit and credit cards
- Charge for free but transfer using a credit / debit card in a Google Wallet account
Stripe is another paypal option for users in the US and European countries.
- It accepts payment methods such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express etc.
- For every transaction they charge you 2.9% + $ .30
- It is not available in only 19 countries
Last list is in Dwolla
- You can send money to the phone number using email address, linkedin connection, twitter followers, Dwolla
- Transaction is really low on $ .25 per transaction only
- Only in the US
So it was PayPal’s real choice for users in the US as well as in the US.
Some of the 9 options are unique.